At Muschamp we want the children to look smart but feel comfortable too. Below is a list of uniform for school. None of our uniform is branded which means that it is more affordable for parents and carers. Almost all of our uniform can be purchased for reasonable prices in local supermarkets. We understand that children grow quickly and sometimes lose items!
The children love to feel smart and so do we.
The school uniform comprises:
- Royal blue ‘v’ necked jumper or cardigan
- White collared shirt (not polo shirt)
- School tie
- Plain charcoal grey/ black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Black, grey or white socks or tights
- All children should wear sensible black shoes.
- Completely black trainers are permitted.
In addition: (This can be worn whenever the weather is warm enough. From June onwards, if children wish, they may remove their tie.)
- Summer royal blue/white gingham dress or culotte style dress
- Short sleeved collared shirt
- Charcoal grey/ black school shorts
Please ensure that all items of clothing are named
Games and P.E. Kit:
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Yellow or white t-shirt
- Plain black P.E. shorts
- Plain black or blue fleece and jogging bottoms
Children are not allowed to wear personal jewellery such as rings, drop earrings or bracelets to school. If a child has pierced ears, a plain round stud may be worn but for health and safety reasons this will need to be removed by the pupil for P.E. and Games lessons. Children may wear watches to school but they remain the responsibility of the pupil at all times. These should be simple watches with no access to the Internet.
Parents who wish their children to wear jewellery specific to a particular cultural or religious belief should discuss this with the Headteacher.
Hair and Make Up
For safety reasons, it is suggested that long hair should be tied back at all times.
Make up and nail varnish are not permitted to be worn in school at any time.